So eclipse is throwing out a ugly error that has no meaning. “Argument error, details saved in some hs_#@#$@@.log” file. Dead irritating.
I am sure you tried what I did, added a junit4 (or 3 for that matter) java file, for testing your app. And tried to create a run configuration, using Android Junit Loader. Well, I did the same. For some reason, if you have your test java file as part of your android project it does not work.
To fix it, create a Android-Junit-Project, and move your files here. Dont forget to mark client as a dependent project on your new android junit project.
This will work.